Reconciliation Preparation classes are offered to Grade 2 students and older at St. Pius X.
First Eucharist now follows First Reconciliation.
Our new Diocesan parish process includes a home program, parent enrichment sessions and children’s sessions.
Registration and the Parent Information Sessions will be held in the hall after each mass on the weekends of September 15/16, September 22/23 and September 29/30. Mass times at St. Pius X are at 5 pm on Saturdays and at 9 am and 11 am on Sundays. Registration is open from Friday June 22, 2018 and ends Sunday September 30, 2018.
There are three (3) sessions to prepare for First Reconciliation. The sessions run for 90 minutes. These dates are as follows to support your family’s schedule planning:
Saturday October 13, 2018 – 9:30-11am
Saturday November 17, 2018 – 9:30-11am
Saturday December 1, 2018 – 9:30-11am
St. Pius X Parish Reconciliation Celebration: Wednesday December 12 – 7 pm
- There is a standardized diocesan-determined fee of $25.
- Your child will receive one book for Reconciliation.
To pre-register and hold your child’s place for September, please return:
- A completed form Please DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM BY CLICKING HERE
- A cheque – Payable to “St. Pius X Parish” or cash
- A copy of your child’s baptismal certificate
- Mail- St Pius X Church, 2424 24th Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2M 2A2
- Dropping it off at St. Pius X Parish Office – Monday to Friday – 9 am to 1:30 pm (Summer hours 9 am – 12 noon)
- Placing it in the church wooden mail box on the 24th Avenue side of the building near the office door.
- Dropping an envelope with the above documents into the collection at Weekend Masses – address it to “Pastoral Assistant”
The parish community is looking forward to supporting your child in prayer as they prepare to receive the sacraments and celebrating this time of God’s grace with your child and your family.