WHEN: The weekend of December 3rd and 4th, following the 5 PM, 9 AM and 11 AM Masses
WHERE: In the Parish Hall
It is time to prepare for our Parish Christmas Bazaar and Bake Sale. This is an event for the entire Parish, which raises funds for all sorts of different Parish and community programs. We hope that everyone will contribute in some way to make the celebration fun for all and a success for organizations which will benefit from the proceeds.
Ten Thousand Villages is at the Christmas Bazaar!
Come and do your holiday shopping where “fairly traded” gifts give twice the joy. Your purchase pleases the receiver and makes a developing world family able to provide the basics of life for their loved ones. St. Pius X will receive 10% of the total sales. Here is a list of ways in which you can help make this parish project a success:
- Donate a new, unwrapped item or gift basket (consumable goods are most popular) for the Adult and/or Children’s Raffle Table. Donations may be dropped off at the Parish Office the week of Nov. 28 to Dec. 2 during office hours (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM) or at the hall on Saturday, Dec. 3rd from 1:30- 4 PM.
- Donate Christmas baking: squares, cookies, cakes, tarts, pies, yeast breads, etc. for the bake table. Squares may be uncut or cut into 1 ½ in. size to fit trays. Bring donations to the Parish Hall on Friday, Dec. 2nd, from 10 AM to noon. Please be sure to label any containers you bring into the hall.
- Volunteer to help portion and wrap baking on Friday, Dec.2nd, 1:00 PM till done.
- Volunteer to help set up the Hall including tables, raffle displays, etc. on Saturday, December 3rd from 1:30 PM until all is complete (about 4:00 PM).
- Volunteer to help sell raffle tickets at the adult and/or children’s raffle tables.
- Volunteer to help at the Continental Breakfast with baking, serving, clean-up
- Volunteer to help set up/ wrap purchases/pack up for Ten Thousand Villages.
Christmas Poinsettias will be on sale. To pre-order, call Danuta Allart at: 403-289-7992.
Contact Marjorie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marjorie at 403-282-8130 to let us know how you and your family would like to help.
Thank you for helping make St. Pius X Parish a wonderful community of faith!